Rachio Smart Controller Limited Warranty
Warranties Are Non-Transferable
Sales of second-hand items or sales from websites and/or resellers who are not authorized dealers of Rachio products may not be eligible for manufacturer’s warranty. Please note when considering the purchase of Rachio products on sites such as Ebay or Craigslist. When purchasing from Amazon.com it is important to identify where the product is being “shipped from and sold by,” which is stated clearly in the header for each product. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact Rachio if you have any questions.
THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AND LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
At RACHIO, INC. (“RACHIO”), we believe that when you (also referred to herein as “Customer”) purchase our Smart Controller (“Product”), you are also purchasing the support you need to ensure that it performs as designed. Like our Products, RACHIO’s customer experience is designed to exceed expectations. When you call with questions about orders or new products, we take pride in providing you with the support you need from the top experts in the industry, which originates from our headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
This RACHIO Smart Controller Limited Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) makes it even easier to choose RACHIO and enjoy your yard. For you, it’s the added peace of mind of knowing that RACHIO stands behind the Product.
Total Satisfaction Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the Product for any reason, you may return the Product to RACHIO in its original condition and packaging on or within thirty (30) days of the original date of purchase from RACHIO or an authorized dealer and receive a full refund, subject to the limitations below. RACHIO, in its sole discretion, will determine if the Product is in its original condition when returned.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, RACHIO warrants that the Product will be free from material defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase from RACHIO or an authorized dealer (the “Limited Warranty Period”) and for a period of one (1) year for factory refurbished Products. If a Rachio Pro sells and installs a professional edition of the Product, the warranty will be extended an additional two (2) years, resulting in a warranty period of four (4) years for that Product (collectively, the “Warranty Period”). A Product that is not free from defects in materials and/or workmanship is hereinafter referred to as a “Defective Product.” Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, RACHIO will, at its sole and absolute discretion, either (i) repair or replace the Defective Product; or (ii) refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Defective Product.
The Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- You must either (i) return the Defective Product to RACHIO within the Limited Warranty Period, or (ii) notify RACHIO in writing of the Defective Product during the Limited Warranty Period by emailing email@example.com and return the Defective Product to RACHIO on or within thirty (30) days following the date you notified RACHIO in writing of the Defective Product;
- You must comply with RACHIO’s return shipping instructions; and
- You must provide RACHIO with proof of the original purchase of the Defective Product from RACHIO or an authorized dealer.
- You must obtain a return materials authorization (“RMA”) number from RACHIO.
- You shall pay any shipping charges for Products returned by you to RACHIO, and RACHIO will not accept collect shipments from you.